- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- 'Organize Your Kitchen' promises order, and quickly
- Champion introduces TimberStack siding
- Husqvarna introduces new line of snowthrowers
- Black + Decker rolls out Lithium Ion vacuums
- Milwaukee expands with Empire
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
Milwaukee Tool has a new addition to its M12 line of lithium-ion battery-powered tools in the form of a variable speed polisher and sander.
According to Milwaukee’s group product manager, Andrew Plowman, the company conducted research that showed the sander/polisher has the capability to reduce time spent on auto detailing by about 20% by using it for smaller surfaces before using a larger polisher.
The new tool will be sold either as a standalone product, or as part of a pack that includes a battery, charger, and five-piece accessory kit.