- Fastenal sales up 12.1% in Q2
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- Rust-Oleum Group acquires Citadel floor coatings business
- Weyerhaeuser bolsters James Hardie offering in Minnesota
- Valspar donates $1 million to university lab
Brainerd, Minn.-based Mills Fleet Farm opened its 34th this month with its signature silo in a building previously occupied by Lowe’s in Cambridge, Minn.
The Lowe’s store closed in August 2011, after opening in August 2009.
According to an article in the Isanti County News, the new 140,000-sq.-ft. store is the first to have a full-blown log cabin inside at the sporting goods area of the store.
Mills Fleet Farm operates 34 locations across Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa and North Dakota.