- On the road
- At Handy, a new look for 2014
- At NyloBoard, difference is in the fiber
- Chris Yenrick accepts the gavel as 2014 NLBMDA chairman
- A Do it Best dealer's post-typhoon struggle
- James Robisch slated to speak at 2013 ProDealer Industry Summit
- Live from PDIS: Where are pros and DIYers shopping in 2013?
New Jersey pro dealer Madison Township Lumber & Supply Co. passed the half-century mark this year.
Serving the entire Garen State, the single-unit location in Matawan, N.J., was founded in 1962 by Anthony J. Martorana Sr., who remains as CEO of the family business. His wife, Louise Ann, is CFO and son Anthony Jr. serves as VP sales and operations.
The dealer distributes BlueLinx I Joist and Billet Beams, hardware, lumber, millwork, Silver Line Windows and Benjamin Moore Paint.