- Scotts plans phosphorus phaseout
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Dunn-Edwards introduces new “hybrid” enamel paint
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Osmose acquires assets of Peninsula Copper Industries
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
Griffin, Ga.-based Osmose announced a new online American Institute of Architects (AIA) Continuing Education Program course titled, Micronized Technology for Pressure Treated Wood.
The course for design professionals familiarizes them with wood as a sustainable building material, the pressure treating process, environmental certifications and other benefits of micronized copper pressure treated wood products, according to Osmose.
A web site allows professionals to take the online quiz and receive CE credit.