- Standard Companies joins US LBM
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Illinois, Indiana and Michigan
- ABC Supply continues acquisition spree
- Whirlpool embraces chores in marketing campaign
- Masco reports Q2 sales increase
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Tripp Smith named VP sales at EarthTronics
The Wes Leonard Heart Foundation honors the life of a local high school athlete. Dickinson True Value in Fennville, Mich., is lending a hand, helping to raise money throughout the month of March.
The store is displaying in its windows hearts purchased by customers for $1 each, according to an article in the Holland Sentinel. The money will go toward the purchase of external defibrillators in Michigan schools, according to the article.
Wes Leonard was a star high school basketball player who died of a heart attack after scoring a winning basket in a game in March 2011.