- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Ben’s Supercenter announces Ace affiliation and expansion
- Fiberon partners up with Monsma for Midwest distribution
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Wisconsin and Michigan
- Whirlpool signs deal with home builder
- A Carolina plant takes pride in its OSB
- Family Farm & Home joins True Value
According to an article in the Grand Haven (Mich.) Tribune, a dollar store in Ferrysburg recently expanded into a full-blown hardware store.
The new 12,000-sq.-ft. store is called North Bank Hardware, affiliated with Do it Best. It is co-owned by John Leppink and Rich Cole. It used to be the Grand Dollar store.