- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Hardware store saves post office, local zip code
- In Michigan, Kerr Hardware closes its business
- Ban on lumber burning in Kalamazoo
- Whirlpool account managers receive green designations
- Whirlpool sees "flat to slightly improving" demand in 2012
- Dow helps build net-zero energy home
According to an article in the Grand Haven (Mich.) Tribune, a dollar store in Ferrysburg recently expanded into a full-blown hardware store.
The new 12,000-sq.-ft. store is called North Bank Hardware, affiliated with Do it Best. It is co-owned by John Leppink and Rich Cole. It used to be the Grand Dollar store.