- Standard Companies joins US LBM
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Illinois, Indiana and Michigan
- ABC Supply continues acquisition spree
- Whirlpool embraces chores in marketing campaign
- Masco reports Q2 sales increase
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Tripp Smith named VP sales at EarthTronics
According to an article in the Grand Haven (Mich.) Tribune, a dollar store in Ferrysburg recently expanded into a full-blown hardware store.
The new 12,000-sq.-ft. store is called North Bank Hardware, affiliated with Do it Best. It is co-owned by John Leppink and Rich Cole. It used to be the Grand Dollar store.