- Tripp Smith named VP sales at EarthTronics
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Masco reports Q2 sales increase
- Newell Rubbermaid opens Design Center in Michigan
- Universal Forest Products buys crate manufacturer
- DuraLife signs with upper Midwest distributor
- UFP to distribute CAMO fastening system
The original store was opened in 1860 by A. H. Brink in what is now an antique shop. Seven generations later, Harlan Lubbers operates the current location, which the business moved to in 1986.