- Standard Companies joins US LBM
- Whirlpool embraces chores in marketing campaign
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Illinois, Indiana and Michigan
- Kodiak Building Partners strikes deal with Barnsco
- Masco reports Q2 sales increase
- Tripp Smith named VP sales at EarthTronics
- From Walmart to Ace to Emery-Waterhouse
Menards plans a new 160,000-square-foot store in Hartland Township, Mich., according to the Ann Arbor Business Review.
Hartland is located west of Detroit and south of Flint, Mich.
The store is slated to be part of a 600,000-square-foot retail development, which includes a big-box Meijer retail store.
Menards most recently built a new store north of Flint, Mich., in the township of Vienna. That location is part of a 90-acre retail development in the suburb, anchored by a Super Wal-Mart, according to local news reports.
Menards was ranked sixth on the Home Channel News Top 500 retail scoreboard, with estimated sales of $8 billion in 2007.