- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
- Knauf Insulation files patent infringement suit
- CertainTeed expands Sustainable Insulation
- On TAP: Insulation as pest control
- EPA puts spray foam insulation under spotlight
- The Rockwool Group signs distribution deal with Lowe’s in the U.S.
- Meritage expands green-home program
Bonded Logic, a company that sells insulation made from recycled denim, has landed a contract with Menards, according to an article in the Arizona Republic.
The Chandler, Ariz, company will sell its Ultratouch Denim Insulation product in 262 Menards stores in 13 Midwestern states. The product will also be available by special order.
Bonded Logic plans to add another shift to its factory in early 2012, according to a spokesman. The company is also negotiating with Lowe’s, but a deal may be months away, he added.
Eau Claire, Wis.-based Menards is the first large home-improvement chain to carry Bonded Logic’s recycled denim insulation. Mostly the product is sold through lumberyard channels, insulation wholesalers, and green building material suppliers.