- US LBM divisions launch mobile apps
- US LBM expands Florida presence
- At Menards, Crestline reports wider offering
- CalStar's sustainable bricks now come in 6 new sizes
- Briggs & Stratton adds corporate development SVP
- At Blain's, Jane Blain Gilbertson named chief
- PulteGroup cuts a deal with Dominion Homes
A Menards store planned near The Heartlands subdivision of Owensboro, Ky., would be the first Menards store to open in Kentucky.
Representatives from Eau Claire, Wis.-based Menards met with home owners this week, according to the Owensboro Messenger-Inquirer. Tom O'Neil, from Menards real estate division, told the newspaper: "As the overall plan evolves, we'll be able to submit the development plan, and at that point we can show the site plan to the homeowners."
The store is expected to be an anchor retailer for a 67-acre development called Heartland Crossing.