- In Minnesota, a retailer reaches for Congress
- Hardware Store All-Stars: The Dakotas and Minnesota
- Fastenal sales up 12.1% in Q2
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Open season on indoor rodents
Home improvement chain Menards continued its Midwest expansion with a March 28 soft opening in Marshall, a town in southwestern Minnesota, according to an article in the Marshall Independent. The grand opening is scheduled for this week.
Site preparation and construction for the store had been going on since August 2008, the article said.
Menards is also hoping to open a store in Bemidji, Minn., this spring.