- Air King rolls out new model of snap-in exhaust fans
- Noritz expands eco-friendly (and tough) water heaters
- A.O. Smith names new controller
- Got air conditioners? Heat wave challenges supply chain
- BrassCraft, at 65, points to its innovations
- A. O. Smith launches new line of boilers
- A floor-to-ceiling roundup
Mary-Jo Salzburg, the former director of marketing at Johnson Controls, has re-joined Member Insurance Agency as VP marketing.
Salzburg’s 15 years of marketing experience includes media strategy, database marketing, advertising, public relations and trade shows. Since 2008, she has been the marketing communications program manager for Johnson Controls, a Milwaukee-based provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration. The company also provides products for the automotive industry.
Prior to Johnson Controls, Salzburg held the position of director of marketing at Member Insurance. With her previous experience at Member Insurance she brings back her marketing expertise and knowledge of the insurer’s client base and niche business, the company said in an announcement.
Member Insurance supplies insurance to independent hardware stores, lumber and building material dealers, nursery and garden centers, and rental centers, specializing in cooperatives and associations.