- Labor of Luxe: High-end items for the well-heeled market
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Fiberon promotes two of its sales managers
- New CFO and CLO named at Summit Materials
- LP agrees to acquire Ainsworth
- Orchard Supply Hardware CEO to depart
- LP Building Products launches LP SolidStart LPI 530
Tool manufacturer MAX USA hired Bruce Kennedy as West Coast regional sales manager.
Kennedy’s career includes 21 years experience in sales and operations, most recently in building materials distribution focused on pneumatic tools, compressors and accessories and collated fasteners. In his career he has worked for business-to-business and business-to-consumer companies in inside and outside sales, purchasing and inventory management and other disciplines. He is in the Los Angeles area.
MAX USA Corp. is headquartered in Mineola, N.Y., and is owned by MAX Co, which is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.