- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Beacon Roofing Supply reports sales declines
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- TW Perry named HCN Pro Dealer of the Year
- Zarsky Lumber: It’s better in Texas
- Home Depot will hire 60,000 for spring push
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
Perennial Wood received honorable mention for a MEDIUM Award for Material of the Year from Material ConneXion.
The award recognizes materials that demonstrate outstanding technological innovation and the potential to make a significant contribution to the advancement of design, industry, society and the economy.
Perennial Wood, described as real wood modified to endure nature’s harshest elements, received the award at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York City.
“We are honored to be selected among the best new materials by Material ConneXion, experts in material science and specifications,” said Deborah Baum Crain, director of innovation projects for Perennial Wood. “Now more than ever, manufacturers are looking to incorporate longer-lasting, high-quality and sustainable materials into their products. For outdoor applications, whether furniture, windows, doors, siding or trim, Perennial Wood offers manufacturers a practical alternative to composite, plastic and tropical hardwood materials.”