- Home prices rise in Case-Shiller Index
- Lowe's manager gets call from Obama
- Villain emerges at Builders' Show: MID reform
- NLBMDA seeks congressional aid in lead debate
- NLBMDA weighs in on Better Buildings
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- Readers respond: Housing mortgage market reform
Mastercraft Exteriors, a national roofing and siding contractor specializing in storm damage restoration, has announced the appointment of a new executive team. Matt Spanton has been named president of Mastercraft Exteriors, after serving three years as VP national storm operations. He joined the company nine years ago as a sales rep and then worked his way up to sales manager, general manager and VP.
Bryan Becker was appointed as VP national storm operations and will lead the national sales and construction team. He began his career as a siding installer and eventually rose into a position where he managed 3,500 roofing jobs a year. Becker joined the company in 2005.
The new VP administration at Mastercraft is Meredith Becker, a company veteran who has worked numerous positions, from reception to insurance claim processing to office manager. Under her direction, the team has collected well over $100 million in accounts receivable during her tenure.
Headquartered in Rockton, Ill., Mastercraft Exteriors is a family owned and operated business that deals predominately with residential homes, multi-family apartments and commercial businesses. Its founder and CEO is Richard Spanton Jr. The company has operations in more than 25 states.