- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Rocky’s helps pets with food drive
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
- At Golden Hammer event: 'Retail is Detail'
- Extreme makeover: Distribution edition
- Boston Cedar rolls out new product mix
According to an article in the Worcester Telegram & Gazette, the owner of Westboro (Mass.) Paint & Decorating is preparing to launch a harder side.
The owner of the paint store, Doug Curving, is renovating the site of the former Village Lumber, also in Westboro, which will eventually become Village Hardware & Supply. The new store will sell hardware, fasteners, keys, plumbing and electrical supplies, among other hardline home improvement merchandise, the article said.
The new store is expected to open June 1.