- True Value looks to transform
- Kodiak acquires Factory Builder Stores
- Tile Shop reports gains, sees work ahead
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- True Value partners with Boys & Girls Clubs
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Elite Appliance stocks GE kitchen and laundry appliances
Muscatine, Iowa-based Prefense, maker of Prefenz Botanicals hand sanitizers, has signed several contracts with major retailers, including Do it Best and True Value, according to the DesMoines Register.
The sanitizer uses a silica compound, instead of alcohol, to provide a germ-shredding barrier for up to 24 hours. The company, which was formed in 2008, expects a minimum of $2 million in sales for 2010, according to the article.