- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Rocky’s helps pets with food drive
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island
- Beacon shifts HQ to its Herndon, Va., corporate offices
- At Golden Hammer event: 'Retail is Detail'
- Extreme makeover: Distribution edition
- Boston Cedar rolls out new product mix
According to an article in the Daily Item of Lynn, Mass., Lynn Lumber closed its doors.
A sign on the yard reads: "Lynn Lumber has closed its doors after 68 years of business. We thank our loyal customers."
Richard Kessel is the current owner of the company, which was founded in 1945.