- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Counterpoint: Priced out of America
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- ProBuild opens another southwest Pa. unit
- ProBuild withdrawing from some Eastern markets
- Pennsylvania lumberyard closes
- Big changes and cuts announced at ProBuild Holdings
Clear Lake Lumber, the Spartansburg, Pa., manufacturer of kiln-dried hardwood lumber, is closing its American Made Flooring division and auctioning its inventory of hardwood flooring. Almost 300,000 sq. ft. are on the block, along with the division’s customer list, equipment and display racks.
Clear Lake said it is getting out of the flooring business so it can concentrate on its hardwood lumber manufacturing operation.
Tiger Group’s Remarketing Services is handling the sale, which has already begun online. Bidding will close in rapid succession, live auction style, on Dec. 13, beginning at 10:30 a.m. EST. A preview will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12.