- Lumber Liquidators gets served a class action suit
- Lumber Liquidators lays it forward
- Lumber Liquidators cements compliance team
- Lumber Liquidators reports sales in line with lowered guidance
- Lumber Liquidators announces fall flooring sale, contest
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
- Lumber Liquidators under scrutiny again over formaldehyde
Lumber Liquidators, the Toano, Va.-based hardwood flooring retail chain, has announced its first Nascar Sprint Cup sponsorship, to debut at the Coca-Cola 600 on May 25.
The retailer will sponsor Travis Kvapil and his Yates Racing Team -- car number 28 -- at the event, set for Lowe’s Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C.
“Nascar fans are great supporters and customers of Lumber Liquidators, and we are always interested in opportunities with the Sprint Cup Series,” said Tom Sullivan, CEO of Lumber Liquidators, in a statement. Sullivan added that Lumber Liquidators has had a “successful history” sponsoring Nascar’s Craftsman Truck Series.
According to Nascar, Kvapil currently is ranked 18th in Nascar driver point standings.
Lumber Liquidators operates more than 130 specialty stores in the United States, selling solid and engineered flooring materials.