- Mahurin out at Orchard Supply Hardware
- Home Depot points to holiday innovation
- From Target to RadioShack to hhgregg COO
- Cedar Creek announces slate of VP promotions
- In Home Depot, magazine takes bilingual approach
- Do it Best embraces farm, ranch and automation
- Research hones in on North American attitudes
New York City-based home furnishings retailer Gracious Home named Rob Morrison to the post of chief operating officer.
The former Lumber Liquidators executive begins his new role on Jan. 6.
At Lumber Liquidators, Morrison was senior VP of stores and operations, a position he held since January 2006. He was also president of Artistic Tile from 2004 to 2005.
At Gracious Home, Morrison’s responsibilities will include developing a one-, three- and five-year strategic plan. The company said he will be influential in developing strategies and techniques for increasing market share and competitive advantage in the competitive New York and online marketplace.
Morrison left Lumber Liquidators in March 2012.