- Lumber Liquidators pitches in for mitochondrial disease
- Lumber Liquidators gets served a class action suit
- Lumber Liquidators cements compliance team
- Lumber Liquidators lays it forward
- Lumber Liquidators meets lower end of guidance in Q3
- Lumber Liquidators releases new product catalog
- Lumber Liquidators under scrutiny again over formaldehyde
Hardwood flooring retailer Lumber Liquidators is launching a sale through Sept. 2.
The Fall Flooring Kickoff Sale includes discounts — $1.69 per sq. ft. on its 5-inch Gunstock Oak flooring — a 10%-off coupon and two-year financing for all of its products.
"The fall flooring season is an exciting time for customers to connect to the flooring trends they're coveting,” CEO Robert Lynch said. “Twenty years of leading our category has created a deep understanding of what inspires homeowners. The best part is we deliver all the quality and beauty without fancy designer prices."
Along with the sale, Lumber Liquidators has launched a contest that runs through Oct. 21, with a $5,00 grand prize for the winner who fills out an entry form and votes for different flooring styles on the company’s blog.