- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
Sparks, Md.-based Lufkin has launched Hi-Viz 600 Series Power Tapes measuring tools for professional and do-it-yourself projects. The 600 Series Power Tapes are marketed as offering durability and a full-length blade coating for long-lasting markings. A double-riveted end hook with steel reinforcement enhances the tapes' longevity.
Lufkin is a brand of the Apex Tool Group.
"The new 600 Series Power Tapes are dependable and cost efficient for pros and DIY enthusiasts alike," said Randi Ligon, product manager for Lufkin. "A variety of sizes meet diverse needs and make Lufkin tapes the go-to tape measure in the toolbox and on the tool belt."
The new 600 Series Power Tapes are available in three lengths: 10 ft., 16 ft. and 25 ft.