- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
Mooresville, N.C.-based Lowe's opened four new stores between Christmas and New Year's Day.
The stores are in Bayonne, N.J.; Covina, Calif.; Bangor, Maine; and Sonora, Calif. Three of the stores measure 94,000 sq. ft., while Lowe's of Bangor measures 117,000 sq. ft. All four stores officially opened Dec. 27.
Lowe's runs more than 1,725 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.