- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
An article in the Edmonton Journal reports Lowe's officials sawed a board to launch the retail company's first Edmonton-area store, which will open to the public Monday.
The store marks the Mooresville, N.C.-based retail company's 25th location in Canada, and the fourth in the western province of Alberta. Two more stores will open in British Columbia in Regina and New Westminster, bringing the number of western Canada Lowe's stores to six.
Home Depot and RONA both have locations within a few minutes drive of the new Lowe's store in South Edmonton Common.