- Lowe's takes a leap into virtual reality
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe’s marches to omnichannel drummer
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Lowe’s Iris gets boost from State Farm
- Porch sets up shop in Lowe's stores nationwide
Lowe's is offering pro tips to customers this holiday season on seasonally appropriate home improvement projects and home decor ideas.
The retailer teamed up with expert do-it-yourselfers and designers to generate "holiday-inspired rooms," with inspiration for each part of the house.
Suggestions from Lowe's range from painting one's exterior door bright red, creating a gradient pattern (from light to dark) using Christmas tree ornaments, creating a "DIY Light Marquee" with cardboard letters and stranded bulbs, creating "frames" using wallpaper and molding, or simply draping red-beaded strands around light fixtures.
Detailed tips, as well as visual representations, are available on the Lowe's online lookbook.
Many of the designers promoted Valspar paint products in their suggestions.