- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Over lead paint, Lowe's settles for $500,000
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
Customers paying with their Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card receive an immediate discount of 5% on in-stock and special order purchases bought in stores or online at lowes.com, Lowe's said.
Customers with single-receipt purchases of $299 or more can choose between the 5% discount or special financing currently advertised.
Some fine print applies to the deal, described by the retailer as a "new, simple way to save every day." The special financing and 5% discount can’t be combined. The offer isn’t valid on previous sales, purchases of services or gift cards and can’t be used in conjunction with any coupon, military discount, employee discount or Lowe’s low price guarantee.
The Lowe's Consumer Credit Card is issued by GE Money Bank.