- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
An incident at a Louisiana Lowe's store Thursday revealed one of the drawbacks of outdoor merchandising. The New Orleans Times-Picayune reported a motorist crashed into a Lowe's store near Covington, La., Thursday, running over a row of grills.
No one was injured in the incident, according to the report. The driver reportedly lost control of her Toyota Camry as she attempted to park in a space reserved for handicapped drivers.