- See Sears for yourself
- HD vs. LOW, a tale of the Q4 tape
- Christopher Durham named VP retail brands at Theory House
- Shaw Industries recalls Lowe's-exclusive carpet
- Lowe's brings new Iris to International CES
- Net earnings surge at Lowe's in Q3
- Lowe's enlists designers to drum up DIY holiday decor tips
Mooresville, N.C.-based Lowe’s has promoted Stephen Szilagyi to the post of supply chain executive, responsible for overseeing Lowe’s state-of-the-art logistics and distribution network that expedites the replenishment of merchandise and supplies to all Lowe’s stores.
He will report to Rick Damron, chief operating officer.
Szilagyi has more than 25 years of supply chain experience, including leadership roles prior to Lowe’s in wholesale distribution and retail/consumer products supply chain consulting services.
He began his career at Lowe’s in 2001 as regional director of distribution and was named VP distribution in 2002 and senior VP in 2006.
“Steve and his team have made significant improvements in our safety, speed to market and employee engagement,” said Damron.
Szilagyi earned a bachelor’s degree in materials and logistics management from Michigan State University.