- A new king in the mattress business
- From BrassCraft to contractors: the new Zip-It tool
- AV Homes taps Cady to run Arizona division
- MTD recalls leaf blowers over laceration hazard
- Lewis plays role in Living Spaces opening
- First Griffith Award goes to Ace dealer
- Taylor Morrison elects Anne Mariucci to board of directors
Ultratouch Denim Insulation, a product made from blue jeans and other recycled material, will now be available in 165 Lowe’s stores in the western U.S., according to its manufacturer. The rollout begins Aug. 6.
Denim insulation does not contain formaldehyde, VOCs, or other chemical irritants; it is eligible for LEED credits, said Bonded Logic, the Chandler, Ariz. company that produces the product.
Ultratouch Denim Insulation is also available at Home Depot and Menards.