- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- Education and motivation at the ProDealer Industry Summit
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Lowe's launches recycling centers
- Home Depot's Menear honored by City of Hope
- Revenues up, income down at Ace
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Wayne, Pa.-based Lumbermens Merchandising Corp. (LMC) relaunched its corporate website and reported a surge in traffic.
The redesigned site provides LMC dealers with access to electronic invoicing, accounting functions, product and program information and member news, among other things.
The company said initial traffic to the site has risen 250% during the first few weeks in operation. The new site was first introduced to members through live demonstrations during the LMC Annual Meeting in Orlando, Fla., March 3 to 4.