- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Readers Respond: Guns and retail
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
Red River Lumber in Texarkana, Texas, recently joined LMC’s network of independent lumberyards.
Described as a diversified building materials retailer, Red River Lumber is comprised of two traditional contractor-oriented lumberyards complemented by a 20,000-sq.-ft. showroom known as "The Design Center." The showroom features flooring, granite, doors and windows, appliances, fireplaces and custom cabinetry. The dealer is also a distributor of Overhead Door Co. garage doors.
Founded in 1992, Red River is owned and operated by Mike Craven, president.