- ProDealer Industry Summit kicks off in San Antonio
- At PDIS: Conversations with award winners
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- Organizational shake-up at Stock Building Supply
- Editor’s Notebook: The NLBMDA goes to Washington
- Passing the gavel in Savannah
Red River Lumber in Texarkana, Texas, recently joined LMC’s network of independent lumberyards.
Described as a diversified building materials retailer, Red River Lumber is comprised of two traditional contractor-oriented lumberyards complemented by a 20,000-sq.-ft. showroom known as "The Design Center." The showroom features flooring, granite, doors and windows, appliances, fireplaces and custom cabinetry. The dealer is also a distributor of Overhead Door Co. garage doors.
Founded in 1992, Red River is owned and operated by Mike Craven, president.