- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Open season on indoor rodents
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Florida, Georgia and Alabama
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
- Feeney opens East Coast DC
Lincoln Electric has named Michael Mintun vp-North American sales. He will be in charge of the company's United States and Canadian sales divisions.
Mintun joined the company in 1984 as a sales trainee, eventually working his way up the ladder to national sales manager for the United States in 2002.
"Under Mike's leadership, the company has had record sales in the United States in each of the last four years. His technical ability and welding industry experience have added to Lincoln's leadership position," said John M. Stropki, chairman and CEO.
Lincoln Electric, based in Cleveland, is a leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc-welding products, robotic arc-welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment, and brazing and soldering alloys.