- The home channel's seeing green
- Jobs report brings mixed messages
- Ames True Temper has a new name: The AMES Companies
- Andersen pumps $18 million into Bayport facility
- With acquisition, PrimeSource points to U.S. jobs
- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Data show drop in appliance shipment values
Lifetime Brands, marketer of housewares under several names including Cuisinart, KitchenAid and Farberware, has named Laurence Winoker senior vp-finance, treasurer and CFO.
Winoker replaces Robert McNally, who is retiring.
Winoker most recently served as senior vp, controller and treasurer for MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings. He also formerly served as senior vp, corporate controller and treasurer for Revlon from 1999 to 2003.
Winoker holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and accounting from the City University of New York.
Westbury, N.Y.-based Lifetime Brands is a designer, developer and marketer of housewares and kitchen accessories.