- Lyle to chair board of retail marketing group
- LG expands 4-door fridge line with new additions
- Williams-Sonoma streamlines management as part of growth strategy
- Nate Berkus and LG gift themselves in the name of kitchen updates
- In Florida, a new store for hhgregg
- From Target to RadioShack to hhgregg COO
- John Stephenson named chief marketing officer at CalStar
Appliance and electronics retailer h.h. gregg is giving away over $50,000 in prizes from LG in honor of its "March into h.h. gregg" event.
“This tournament is one of the biggest events of the year, so we want to give our customers the chance to win the latest technology in televisions and appliances from LG,” said Julie Lyle, chief marketing officer for h.h. gregg. “The online and in-store entries for this giveaway allow customers to enter at the place and time that is most convenient for them, while giving us the chance to interact with our customers in-person and online.”
In promotion of the giveaway, Frisbee pro of YouTube fame Brodie Smith and Butler University mascot Blue III played tug-of-war and shot some hoops for a video campaign spot.
The giveaway includes over 45 prizes involving televisions and appliances, as well as a grand prize package worth over $18,000, which includes a 55" 1080p OLED Smart 3D V, a 3D Smart Blu-ray player, a French door refrigerator, double oven gas range, dishwasher, microwave and a front-load washer/dryer pair.
Customers will have a chance to enter online, through their smartphones, on Facebook and in the store through April 7. Winners will be selected instantly and weekly, and one grand prize winner will be picked out on April 8.