- Hurricane Sandy lessons
- HCN's 2013 Hardware Store ALL-STARS
- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- HCN names US LBM Holdings 'Pro Dealer of the Year'
- Leviton acquires maker of energy information solutions
- Hardware store all-stars: Ark., Calif. and Colo.
- New Product Showcase: Building for the future
Melville, N.Y.-based Leviton introduced a full line of residential occupancy and vacancy sensors that combine state-of-the-art technology with a sleek new design to provide optimal management of lighting and motor loads.
Available in either Automatic-ON (Occupancy) or Manual-ON (Vacancy) switching, these energy-saving sensors are available in models engineered to control current LED, CFL, fluorescent, incandescent, halogen or motor loads.
Featured in the new line is a Dimming Sensor, available in both Manual-ON and Automatic-ON models. The Dimming Sensor provides users the ability to easily adjust lighting levels of compatible dimmable LED, CFL and incandescent bulbs for combined energy-efficiency and ambiance. A patented built-in starting technology ensures smooth start-up for hard to start CFLs.
“As consumers seek cost-effective ways to reduce energy consumption, Leviton Sensors provide an ideal solution to effectively control both lighting and motor loads to help reduce power usage”, said Michael Neary, Leviton’s Product Manager for Residential Lighting Controls.