- Sears taps former Lehman Brothers VP to lead Craftsman
- Lowe's has praise for the 'creator' customer
- At Ace Convention, Griffith points to sales momentum
- Counterpoint: Priced out of America
- At Do it Best market, praise for endcaps
- Market Recap: RISI Crow's Construction Materials Cost Index
- The art of the deal
Peter Kleinman has been promoted to the position of director of marketing for Leviton’s distribution channel.
In his new post, he will be reporting to William W. Marshall, Leviton’s senior VP sales and marketing. Kleinman will lead the marketing, branding and advertising for the company’s full line of products across the distribution sales channel.
In a career spanning over 20 years with Leviton, Kleinman has held a series of positions in both marketing and communications. Kleinman was instrumental in Leviton’s 2007 rebranding campaign and helped successfully facilitate the transition on an enterprise level.
Before joining Leviton, he was a creative management member at Esquire Magazine, an award-winning creative director and editor of The National Lampoon, and VP marketing at Sekani Inc., where he built and ultimately sold a company that provided content via the Web efficiently for Fortune 500 companies. “Peter’s background, creativity and experience will help us take our industry-leading marketing to a new level of technological excellence and effectiveness” Marshall said. “We are excited to have him in this strategic role.”