- US LBM divisions launch mobile apps
- CalStar's sustainable bricks now come in 6 new sizes
- At Blain's, Jane Blain Gilbertson named chief
- Briggs & Stratton adds corporate development SVP
- Briggs and Stratton will acquire Allmand Bros.
- CalStar opens its second plant
- CalStar bricks now come with split-face option
Dallas-based heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration manufacturer Lennox International announced it has completed its purchase of the Kysor/Warren business from The Manitowoc Company.
Details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Based in Columbus, Georgia, Kysor/Warren is a manufacturer of refrigerated systems and display cases for supermarkets throughout North America.