- In their words: The US LBM story
- ABC Supply Co. names new chief financial officer
- Empire’s anti-counterfeit crusade
- Wisconsin hardware store closes after 55 years
- Ryan Chandler named branch manager at Amerhart
- Brent Fox named CEO of Hendricks Holding Co.
- HCN names US LBM Holdings ‘Pro Dealer of the Year’
Dallas-based heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration manufacturer Lennox International announced it has completed its purchase of the Kysor/Warren business from The Manitowoc Company.
Details of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Based in Columbus, Georgia, Kysor/Warren is a manufacturer of refrigerated systems and display cases for supermarkets throughout North America.