- DA, PRO event honors industry players
- Lowe's hires GE exec to lead LBM divisions
- Masonite adds to executive team
- Todd Holder to oversee Jacksonville division at KB Home
- The philosophy of house brands on display in Boston
- Handy dealers meet their new CEO
- USG hires new COO and SVP/international president
Lee Cockerell, retired executive VP of Walk Disney World will deliver an address on customer service at the Do it Best Fall Market Oct. 19.
Cockerell’s presentation: “The Customer Rulse … The 39 Essential Rules for Delivering Sensational Service,” will take place at the Do it Best Fall Market Kickoff Breakfast.
Cockerell will share the service rules he learned at three service organizations: Hilton, Marriott and Disney.
Pre-registration is required for the $15 per-ticket breakfast event.