- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Winners Circle
- Beazer Homes nabs 15 Energy Star awards
- High-scoring LEED home completed in Miami Beach
- Braun's Roofing partners with CertainTeed cool roofs
- Smart Electric turns to Kickstarter to fund its bright idea
- An industry marches toward smarter homes
Atlanta-based Acuity Brands expanded its LED indoor ambient lighting portfolio with the launch of the Lithonia Lighting RTLED Relight assembly kit. The kit is designed to bring the advantages of LED lighting to renovation projects.
The easy one-to-one fixture replacement installs from below the ceiling and offers a high quality of light with the added benefit of energy savings. The energy savings can be maximized by the use of advanced LED lighting technology, full range dimming, and flexible, intelligent control options.
“The ability to offer a retrofit LED product that upgrades the quality of light and improves energy savings is a unique solution,” said Dave Ranieri, Acuity Brands Lighting VP and general manager, Lithonia Lighting Commercial Indoor Products.