- US Green Building Council CEO joins Delos advisory board
- Lebhar-Friedman e-mag earns honorable mention
- Sears showcases outdoor living at NYC festival
- Jenn-Air shows off its new steam oven
- General expands thermal-imaging offering
- Tractor Supply plans to ring the bell
- Office snack rooms: Designed for health or keeping workers close?
New York City-based Lebhar-Friedman, the publisher of HCN and homechannelnews.com, is about to launch Residential Building Products & Technology.
The new digital magazine was the subject of a recent article in Folio.
Residential Building Products & Technology, a digital tablet and desktop magazine combined with an interactive website, will be dedicated to delivering valuable information in an exciting digital package.
The new e-zine is part of the Lebhar-Friedman Residential Products Group, which also includes HCN and HardwareStoreConnect.com. The group is led by Jack Brannigan, VP and group publisher.