- With HD as its platform, Quirky plays the smart home field
- The Vendor Center gets into the holiday spirit
- Newell Rubbermaid sets sights on e-commerce hub
- Val-Test inks a deal with Vendor Center
- Noam Hanuka named CEO at MyHome
- Vendor Center chief applauds new alliance
- Home Depot experiments with 3-D printers
Residential Building Products and Technology, the digital sister publication of HCN, was honored during a prestigious awards ceremony in New York City yesterday.
RBP&T was a finalist in the Folio Magazine "Eddie and Ozzie" Awards competition in the category of "Best Digital Edition/Digital Magazine Design." The event honored the best of the best in publishing design and content, with the biggest names in the magazine business earning awards along with specialized business-to-business titles.
Launched in January 2013, RBP&T is an all-digital products magazine that was designed and created for builders, remodelers, architects, designers and subcontractors.
RBP&T editor-in-chief Nigel F. Maynard said that making the finals for a Folio award shows the team is on the right track. "We're honored to be recognized for what we've created so far," he said. "And we're also excited about the opportunity to build on that creativity and take advantage of the power of the all-digital platform."
Readers can subscribe to Residential Building Products and Technology and download the app through the website resbuildmag.com.