- International home buyers on the rise in Texas
- Kodiak Building Partners acquires AO, Inc.
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Texas, New Mexico and Colorado
- BMC opens new Fort Worth Design Center
- Home Depot’s Ellison tapped for JCP CEO spot
- Former Lowe's exec named to At Home board
- Big Four Report: More Voices from the Field
Laticrete, a manufacturer of systems for the installation of ceramic tile and stone, recently marked the completion of an $8 million, 50,000-square-foot expansion to its Grand Prairie, Texas, manufacturing and warehousing facility.
The expansion -- which more than doubled the size of the operation to 90,000 square feet -- was done to meet increased demand for Laticrete system materials in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
The ribbon cutting ceremony on Nov. 28 was attended by Laticrete co-owner and senior vp Henry B. Rothberg and other officials from the company’s headquarters in Bethany, Conn.