- Lithonia Lighting recalls over 1 million emergency lights
- Porter-Cable router recalled over shock risk
- Philips recalls Lightolier glass lenses
- Products recalled over amputation hazards
- Halco recalls LED bulbs over burn hazards
- ESL and Interlogix recall fire alarms
- Wolf Steel recalls Napoleon Propane Gas Fireplaces
Coleman is recalling about 95 units of its Northstar Liquid Fuel Lanterns following two reports of lanterns catching fire when fuel unexpectedly leaked from the bottom of the unit.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, some of the lanterns contain incorrect gas feed tubes that release too much fuel when lit.
The recall affects lanterns with model number 2000B750 and date codes 10 13 or 11 13. The model number is printed on the base of the lantern, with the date code stamped on the underside. They were sold at sporting goods stores nationwide and online at coleman.com from November 2013 through February 2014 for about $125.
No injuries associated with the malfunction have been reported.