- Rodda Paint buys five Kelly-Moore stores
- NuvoH20 water softeners hit Utah region stores
- Multanen named Idaho Small Business Person of the Year
- Tom Lovlien retires from Boise Cascade
- Former Weyerhaeuser exec joins Best Bath Systems
- Monkey Bar Storage expands its offerings
- Armstrong pours $41 million into its Lancaster plant
Lancaster, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Merit Group, has opened a new distribution center in Salt Lake City.
The 50,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility will serve Utah, Montana, North and South Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado and Arizona, as well as parts of Nevada.
The Merit Group is a Spartanburg, S.C.-based distributor of residential and commercial paint supplies and related products. Lancaster, which serves the United States, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America, also has distribution centers in South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Texas and California.