- GAF starts production of Cornell insulation panels
- Milwaukee debuts new sander and polisher
- 'Organize Your Kitchen' promises order, and quickly
- Champion introduces TimberStack siding
- Husqvarna introduces new line of snowthrowers
- Black + Decker rolls out Lithium Ion vacuums
- Weyerhaeuser now offering Interfor wood products
Krazy Glue, an adhesive brand of Elmer's Products, is spreading the word of its versatility through a multi-media campaign called "the Krazy Big Fix."
The campaign, promoted here at the Elmer's booth during the National Hardware Show, will include a variety of traditional and social media platforms to collect stories of how Krazy Glue fixed something.
The campaign allows consumers to interact with the brand, and promises monthly and grand prizes to sustain engagement.
"Everybody knows Krazy Glue; we want them to buy Krazy Glue," said Emily Von Stein, product manager for Elmer's Products.
Also at the show, Krazy Glue unveiled a new formula geared toward the hardware consumer. A key property is faster-setting adhesion, according to Von Stein.