- Fifty winning retailers, state by state
- A new purpose for an old Menards?
- Sky's the limit: A look into windows & doors
- Carolina dealer recognized for grassroots leadership
- NextGen home at 2011 IBS donated to veteran
- Economic signals still mixed at HIRI conference
- State by state: Hardware store all stars
The union representing Kohler Co. workers in Sheboygan County, Wis., will vote on a new contract proposal Dec. 12.
The article reports that union members voted 95% in favor of a strike authorization, but that such a vote was a procedural step during contract negotiations.