- US LBM divisions launch mobile apps
- CalStar's sustainable bricks now come in 6 new sizes
- Briggs & Stratton adds corporate development SVP
- Commentary: The 'female-friendly' business
- Hardware Store All-Stars: Maine, Vermont and N.H.
- Hartmann to appear on 'Undercover Boss'
- Open season on indoor rodents
The union representing Kohler Co. workers in Sheboygan County, Wis., will vote on a new contract proposal Dec. 12.
The article reports that union members voted 95% in favor of a strike authorization, but that such a vote was a procedural step during contract negotiations.