- A paint fit for Fenway Park
- Benjamin Moore launches vinyl siding paint in select markets
- Benjamin Moore marks Red Sox partnership with Fenway Collection
- Benjamin Moore teams up with fashion designers
- Benjamin Moore launches virtual design consultant tool
- Benjamin Moore reigns in J.D. Power Paint Study
- Wrigley Field paints with Benjamin Moore
Designers from Kohler Co. and Benjamin Moore have worked together to create Collaboration in Full Color, an array of tools and content that help customers visualize and choose styles. The collaboration then provides a list of materials to transform that vision into reality.
"Color isn't only a part of our history, it's a part of our heritage dating back to 1927 when we were the very first to apply color to plumbing products," said Tristan Butterfield, Kohler's creative director. "Bold design with color happens a number of ways in the home -- some bright and vibrant, others subtle and calming. Teaming up with fellow color leader Benjamin Moore will help us deliver livable color solutions to homeowners in innovative ways."
These are the first three of a future series of creative environments, each including a kitchen and a bathroom, launched in this collaboration between Kohler Co. and Benjamin Moore:
This design palette pulls together soft pinks, saturated blues, cloudy grays and shining details.
This palette features the pale shades of green and blue. Light woods and earthy tones add to the fresh spirit of this palette.
Varying hues of grays and taupes inspired this palette of deep and complex neutrals.
The content and tools created through this collaboration are available online, as well as in Kohler showrooms and select Benjamin Moore retailers across North America.