- Sears Q3 loss widens
- Sears recalls oscillating fan heaters
- Despite losses, Lampert defends Sears' direction
- See which companies are the 'least engaging brands of 2014'
- Sears adds perks to sixth annual Heroes at Home Wish Registry
- Kmart offers lease-to-own financing for the holidays
- Sears to host Invite A Veteran To Work Day
Kmart says it is launching several new lines of "on-trend and affordable" patio collections for the spring selling season.
The retailer points to collections from La-Z-Boy, Garden Oasis, Country Living and longtime legacy brand Jaclyn Smith, as well as home items from lifestyle TV star Sandra Lee.
"Nothing brings family and friends together like a spring or summer outdoor celebration, and Kmart wants to help make memories by offering affordable, stylish and accessible all-weather furniture and decor," said James Alt, VP seasonal and outdoor living, Sears Holdings. "We pride ourselves on offering outdoor patio collections that have been designed exclusively for Kmart by our expert design team, and inspired by current trends, cultures and textiles."