- LP Building Products releases LP Solutions 5.0
- Tarkett brings choice to commercial luxury planks
- GE's first Monogram French door built-in refrigerator
- Makita introduces Impact Gold insert bits
- Wagner rolls out powered paint roller
- AZEK adds to its PVC decking line
- From Eastwood Co., a new pressure washer
Klein Tools has announced the addition of the Open Jaw Cable Cutter to its product line, a ratcheting cable cutter with front-loading jaws designed for tight spaces.
“Klein Tools’ new Open Jaw Cable Cutter offers the best of both worlds,” said Klein Tools product manager Ben Bainter. “It has the open jaw design of traditional 'lopper' cable cutters as well as the compactness of ratcheting cable cutters.”
The specially designed jaws are made to wrap around cable in confined spaces. Additionally, the high-leverage ratchet mechanism makes single-handed, clean cuts possible for 600 MCM Copper and 750 MCM Aluminum.
A spring release lever resets the blades from streamlined cutting, and plastic-covered handles with hand guards offer comfort and grip.
The Cable Cutter can also cut 1-1/8" communication cable, but it is not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.